CSI’s Mission and Guiding Values
- We are a mission-driven organization. All activities, services, and programs are a manifestation of the mission.
- In our constant pursuit of excellence in quality and effectiveness, we strive to be clearly recognized as one of the top five programs in the state of Connecticut.
- We constantly build upon the strengths of the organization and the individuals within it. We “play to our strengths.”
- We maintain a customer-service attitude in our Team Members toward external and internal customers.
- We strive to increase the number of Customers we serve as well as the variety and quality of the services we offer.
- We internalize the motto: “It’s a good place to work, if you want to work.”
- We maintain ethical and reciprocal relationships at all levels within the organization and community. These relationships are based on respect, dignity, integrity, and fairness.